|Type of Internship:||Office Administration|
|Teaser:||Use your administrative and Spanish-speaking skills in the USA at the OM USA headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Get professional experience while being exposed to OM's International work.|
|Suggested Dates:||APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2017 NOW CLOSED. Now accepting applications for Spring 2018 and Summer 2018.|
|Date Flexibility:||Set Dates: Spring 2017 (January 15–April 20) Summer 2018 (TBA)
|Compensation:||Free apartment housing on the OM USA campus as well as a $500.00 monthly stipend for living costs.|
|Number of Interns Needed:||1|
|Positions still available:||1|
|Description:||1. Provide assistance and support to the Director of Latino Ministries Connection and
members of the Latino Ministries Connection team.
2. Assist in scheduling appointments within the Director’s parameters.
3. Assist in maintaining the director’s calendar. Update for meetings, events and
4. Make hotel, car rental, and travel arrangements for the director as needed.
5. Assist the director and team members with project management planning and execution
as assigned by the director.
6. Responsible for overseeing guest relations for the Latino Ministries Connection team
including; travel arrangements, schedules, transportation, hospitality and accommodations.
7. Create system records and update and maintain database as relates to the Latino
Ministries Connection team.
M-F 8:30 AM-5:00 PM - Part time available too.
Also, resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship.
|Skills/Experience Required:||• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Excellent research and reporting skills
• Must be junior or senior in college/seminary or recent graduate
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
|Qualifications of on-field supervisor:
||Director of Latino Ministries Connection for OM USA, Bachelor Degree in Theology and Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Mobilization Strategist for OM Latin America, also served for 8 years as CEO/President for OM in Brazil.|
|Is a homestay with a national possible?||No|