|Type of Internship:||Office Administration|
|Teaser:||Use your administrative and Spanish-speaking skills in the USA at the OM USA headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Get professional experience while being exposed to OM's International work.|
|Dates:||Accepting applications for Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Fall 2019. One year options also available.|
|Compensation:||Free apartment housing on the OM USA campus as well as a $500.00 monthly stipend for living costs.|
|Number of Interns Needed:||1|
|Positions still available:||1|
|Description:||1. Provide assistance and support to the Director of Latino Ministries Connection and
members of the Latino Ministries Connection team.
2. Assist in scheduling appointments within the Director’s parameters.
3. Assist in maintaining the director’s calendar. Update for meetings, events and
4. Make hotel, car rental, and travel arrangements for the director as needed.
5. Assist the director and team members with project management planning and execution
as assigned by the director.
6. Responsible for overseeing guest relations for the Latino Ministries Connection team
including; travel arrangements, schedules, transportation, hospitality and accommodations.
7. Create system records and update and maintain database as relates to the Latino
Ministries Connection team.
M-F 8:30 AM-5:00 PM - Part time available too.
Also, resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship.
|Skills/Experience Required:||• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Excellent research and reporting skills
• Must be junior or senior in college/seminary or recent graduate
All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
|Qualifications of supervisor:
||As an intern you will work directly for members of the OM management team, who have experience both in the corporate world in their field, as well as in international nonprofit. You will receive vocational mentoring by senior level OM staff, as well as monthly meetings with OM Vice Presidents.|
|Is a homestay with a national possible?||No|